Nobody in this town has them - except GC and they don't have the one I want! All these music stores and nobody carries the best pedals on the market?
AHH. Anybody got a M-188Q Bass Auto Wah I can borrow for a recording session on Sunday? That or a moogerfooger...
MXR pedals
Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan
MXR pedals
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic
www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic
www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
I regretably ordered one from Musicians Enemy tonight. I'd rather buy local, but I wanted this particular pedal and nobody local carries them.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic
www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic
www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
-
Massage...Bored
- I Beat Up Kittens

- Posts: 1338
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: Fort Pain, IN
- Contact:
Re: MXR pedals
Dude, electro harmonix makes the best pedals, hands down. You know I had to say it sucka!bassjones wrote:All these music stores and nobody carries the best pedals on the market?
If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:
IggySubs.com
OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com
More to come...
IggySubs.com
OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com
More to come...
Yeah, well nobody carries them either - except GC... I tried the BassBalls - cool pedal, but the MXR was closer to what I wanted. I may add the BassBalls down the road though.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic
www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic
www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
-
Massage...Bored
- I Beat Up Kittens

- Posts: 1338
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: Fort Pain, IN
- Contact:
You've chosen wisely....adding the Bassballs that is.bassjones wrote:Yeah, well nobody carries them either - except GC... I tried the BassBalls - cool pedal, but the MXR was closer to what I wanted. I may add the BassBalls down the road though.
If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:
IggySubs.com
OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com
More to come...
IggySubs.com
OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com
More to come...

