How to recover lost photos from vivo x21?

Post your favorite music videos here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

gjgndv

How to recover lost photos from vivo x21?

Post by gjgndv »

The Vivo X21 comes with dual 12+5-megapixel autofocus rear camera which also is assisted with an LED flash to help you capture images and shoot videos even in dull conditions. On the front, the smartphone hosts a 12-megapixel front-facing shooter which is ideal for selfies and making video calls via apps like Skype, Messenger, etc.
For power, the device sips juice from a non-removable Li-Ion 3,200mAh battery which ships with fast charging support that ensures that you are not out of power for long.

Method to recover photos from vivo x21:

You can use this Android data recovery feature with vivo x21 recovery, you can easily recover lost data from vivo x21, and more. vivo x21s data recovery not only supports recovery of contacts and text messages, but also supports direct recovery of photos and videos, which you can download and try for free to check/preview lost files before recovery.

More info;

Recover data from vivo x23
Daitayer

Re: How to recover lost photos from vivo x21?

Post by Daitayer »

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover lost photos from vivo x21 with this tool.
nancy87

Post by nancy87 »

Hey I would like to ask if there is any alternative method of recover photos from vivo x21. Since my phone is popping some other error. https://chasebankroutingnumberz.com
Njunpolo1

Post by Njunpolo1 »

Thank you so much for the information. i appreciate it very much. Very good post.

GB WhatsApp
GBWhatsApp
GBWhatsApp APK