Unlikely Alibi

Post your opinions on local talent here, the rules of this forum are very similar to the rules of the local opinions forum. Please give constructive criticism not destructive.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Unlikely Alibi

Post by The_Dude »

Post experiences and Reviews here.

Please read the rules before posting
Brandon
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by Brandon »

Great! One of my favorite local bands to see when I can.
St. Alfonzo
Regular
Regular

Post by St. Alfonzo »

I'm particularly fond of their monster ska-ed out medley of those Billy Joel tunes.
Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
Ca$hdollar

Post by Ca$hdollar »

Seriously...even if he wasn't a long-time close friend of mine, I'd still think that Todd Roth is one of FT WAYNE'S GREATEST song writers. It is a shame that more people don't really understand how much talent the guy displays. He wrote almost every Unlikely tune and often times, he has all the parts written when he brings it up at rehearsal.

love this band...wish I could play with them more (but every time I do I feel honored).
www.mattcashdollar.com | www.myspace.com/cashsax | www.myspace.com/freakbrothers | www.myspace.com/saxnamedlarry | www.myspace.com/unlikelyalibi | www.myspace.com/beeskneessociety | www.myspace.com/jabberfunk