Push aside rock come to the DARK METAL side!!!!notjustapoll

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

What do you think of TWISTED METHOD

Never heard of them
29%
I've Heard of Them, but nothing by them
14%
They Suck
36%
Not Bad
No votes
THEY KICK ASS!
21%

Total votes: 14

ripdda
Troll
Troll

Push aside rock come to the DARK METAL side!!!!notjustapoll

Post by ripdda »

I'm a singer i'm wanting to put together a metal group. Think Pantera meets Korn, or Mudvayne meets Metallica. Metal with a dark side to it. My influences range from these 4 as well as slipknot, rage, TWISTED METHOD, and tool, Linkin Park,but not just these. I'm wanting to do all originals f**k Covers. I"m looking for 3 or 4 or 5 others guys around the 21-25 age range. Who want to do their own material Play Faster Harder and Louder than anyone else. Looking for guys who can fit a metal head discription. No preppy bitchs wearin' tommy or none of that other sh*t. I want the band to make music on our terms noone else. So if you want to come and put something out just because you think it'll get radio play or a certain people will like it. do not respond to this. I want people who want to rock the f**k out. If the music is good enough the people will come regardless of radio or tv play.
Well if you fit this discription and play drums or bass or guitar, or even sing also. Send me an e-mail at ripdda@hotmail.com or just reply here.
Also i'm not in a hurry to go on tour, I want to create and killer fan bass in the Fort area first, so if you are in a hurry don't respond. This sh*t takes time and we'll move as fast as our music does.
ripdda
Troll
Troll

nothing

Post by ripdda »

Is there anyone out there who are wants to make real metal music with a dark twist to it?
loach
Location: Dammit!!!! I f*ckin' said Please!!!! Silly Bastages....

Post by loach »

Dude, are you, like 12????? :roll:
In the time it took you to read this, you've already read this......
ripdda
Troll
Troll

Post by ripdda »

Hey Loach don't fornicatin' worry about how old I am but just for the hell of it i'm 22. I'm tired of boring rock. I want to Make some real dark metal. If you don't want to why waste my time making a post on my sh*t? Just leave it be dude.
bloodin_myeyes

bring it on!!!

Post by bloodin_myeyes »

hey man i can sing and have been told i sound almost exactaly like Mudvayne when i scream. i can sing and growl as well. i may know a drummer and a guitar player if you are still interested. hit me back or e-mail me at bloodin_myeyes@yahoo.com :evil:
When looking into these eyes you will see pain, anger, and A new kind of sorrow.