a

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

PJ Barger
Troll
Troll

a

Post by PJ Barger »

aaaa
Last edited by PJ Barger on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PMS Azrael
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by PMS Azrael »

Hey how old are you guys? I'm a vocalist. What kinds of bands are you talking about? Like, something Rolling Stones/Pink Floyd or more.. Kiss/Styx? I think it'd be awesome to start something like this.
You know when you've found it because you feel it when they take it away.

Need a singer/songwriter?
PJ Barger
Troll
Troll

TWO Kick A** Guitarist

Post by PJ Barger »

We are in our mid 40s, we play Stones, AC/DC, Judist Priest, Hendrix, Rainbow, Metalica. We like all classic hard rock.
hardrocker39

drummer here

Post by hardrocker39 »

hey i am 41 yrs old been playing drums for 20 yrs had 5 yrs of playing out exp if u r really serious about this and no bs give me a call or email me and we can talk my name is troy from fort wayne 260-745-8466 or tcovey@verizon.net i would like to meet somewhere to find out what songs u want to do and ur long term goal is serious replys only!!!!! if u ever heard of the mooncrickets i was with them for 4yrs and played out at o'sullivans,legends,magilleys in new haven and columbia street west and played out in other bands in vip lounge,peanuts a bar in woodburn i cant remember the name and a bar in angola so playing out is no problem for me hope to meet u sometime soon troy