Needed: Bass Player and Drummer for Blues Rock Trio

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

DTDD
Troll
Troll

Needed: Bass Player and Drummer for Blues Rock Trio

Post by DTDD »

Blues Guitarist / Vocalist is in need of Bass Player and Drummer
back up vocals a plus+
Originals / Covers
Gigs start this December.
Original Studio work and practice till then.
practice will be up to twice a week. practice once a week when gigging starts.
Must be able to play out on weekends and one night during the week.
Will play out 3 to 4 times a month, possibly more. Ocassional travel, may increase.
If you plan on being in 2 or 3 bands, please do not contact me.
Influences: Hendrix. SRV. Robbin Trowers. Old blues. Delta Blues. to Classic rock to the White Stripes. The Black Keys etc::..
Thakid2u

Post by Thakid2u »

We might be interested. Get in touch with me and give me all the details please. Bassist and I have been playing together for a long time. If this is Patrick, get in touch with me and we can go from there.

Nathan
phillm47

Post by phillm47 »

PM
[i]Nobody messes with the Fuzzytail Clan, protectors of the weak, defenders of the righteous, guardians of the pine[/i]
ihitwithstix
Regular
Regular

37 year old drummer

Post by ihitwithstix »

I have 25+ years playing experience. I have and can play anything from jazz/big band to metal. I play on Tama drums with sabian cymbals supported by a pearl rack and all D.W. hardware. I have a van so getting my gear to practice and shows are not a problem.But i do have a few requirements.
A: no addiction issues plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
B: If your spouse doesn't support what you are doing i will not be part of breaking a family up.
C:Respect, My time is important to me. I will always make practice and shows or at least have the respect enough to let you know i will miss or be late which is never.

As you can see i have had trouble in these areas before. I do not like drama and that is why i left the last band i played for. The guitar player had a wife jealous of the band and the bass player had a couple of addiction problems that landed him in jail, only to be discovered after almost 9 months into the project. I will not waste your time. If i do not like the music,I will tell you and i have a open ear as well. I guess what i am trying to say is i am pretty much an upfront guyand expect the people i work with to be the same. I have been around the scene long enough to know what i want to be around and what i don't. If you would like to audition me just get ahold of me here or ugotdrums2@yahoo.com and i have a myspace site as well myspace /ihitwithstix or something like that. any way thanks for your time.

Rock On,Roger
ihitwithstix
Regular
Regular

one more thing

Post by ihitwithstix »

i also have a finished basement for practice space if needed.
fredsanford

Post by fredsanford »

10+ years drumming blues...may have an interested bass player as well...vocals, gear, sorry no rehearsal space.