In Need of a Drummer

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

debbo
Troll
Troll

In Need of a Drummer

Post by debbo »

All the pieces are falling in place. We have a great bassist, a great guitar player and a vocalist. Wow long time coming Fort Wayne! We would like to pick up a great drummer, that can get this thing going. We have already started the writing process. There are a lot of good bands out their that I am looking forward to playing with once we are ready. I am eager to get going once we get a drummer. If you are interested halla back.

Debbo
Vocalist
Thakid2u

Post by Thakid2u »

What kind of music are you thinking?

Let me guess, Some kind of CORE....
The Hand of Poo
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by The Hand of Poo »

Thakid2u wrote:Let me guess, Some kind of CORE....
Yeah, seeing as how that's SO popular anymore. :shock:
Ridge

Post by Ridge »

Hey this is Ridge the bass player for this band. We have found our guitar player for the band, But over the past month we have learned that the drummer we were playing with was too metal oriented and needed a lot of direction. We did not want to end up with a drummer that thinks we changed him and leaves the band so. We are now seeking a new drummer that is dedicated and wants to go all the way.

We are looking for a drummer that is proficient in double bass pedal for more aggressive rocking parts and can also play laid back ambient drums to help fill out moods in the melody with a good feel for everthing in between. Basically a hard rock/melodic drummer.
Metaldrummerchadd

Sup my name is chad and i play metal.

Post by Metaldrummerchadd »

Ridge wrote:Hey this is Ridge the bass player for this band. We have found our guitar player for the band, But over the past month we have learned that the drummer we were playing with was too metal oriented and needed a lot of direction. We did not want to end up with a drummer that thinks we changed him and leaves the band so. We are now seeking a new drummer that is dedicated and wants to go all the way.

We are looking for a drummer that is proficient in double bass pedal for more aggressive rocking parts and can also play laid back ambient drums to help fill out moods in the melody with a good feel for everthing in between. Basically a hard rock/melodic drummer.
Hey man, I play drums and i am interested in maybe jamming with you guys. Now i have only played drums for a month but im not bad at all. i can play lotssss of double bass and i practice at my house everyday and is veryyy verrrrryy dedicated to playing and to playing with a band. I can do also slower metal beats and keep things in the mood to what the guitarist is play. But anyways just give me a shot and u will see i have lots of potintuel. ( Inspired by: Chris Adler from lamb of god.