A FWM Meetup? 21 or Not?

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

FMW Meetup Venue

Rezin's Hollerween Party in Waynetucky
19%
Sunset Hall for a ma f*kn Feista
31%
Someones big ass back yard (not mine)
19%
Some Bar (hide from the kiddies)
31%

Total votes: 16

Big John
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Big John »

I'll be there too.
rezin
lib-mod cannibal Norwegian deth metal

Post by rezin »

DJSpot wrote:
rezin wrote:
beav wrote:there's gathering all the time where fwm members meet up... they're called local shows....
real weak dude...people try and do somethin nice for people on here and youre gonna post your idiotic f.ucking remarks? you shouldnt even be included in our fun, a$$hole :P
I dont know about you, but I got drunk with half the f*#king boards at a show tonight just to show some support for Definitely Gary, who are board members.
a meetups a good idea, for the under 21 crowd that cant make it to every show, but if your over 21, we all should have bumped into each other by now.
Anyways, say hi to me at poopapalooza or something, Im there.....

haha, dude, what does that have to do with my last post?
www.myspace.com/hillgrassbluebillyfw / www.dirtyfootfamily.com
www.myspace.com/rolandogreenisaturd
rezin

Post by rezin »

sope wrote:
rezin wrote:what about doin this at my halloween party? i think thatd be real fun...what do you guys think? just an idear...
that would be very ooowsome.
i agree...should we start a poll? thats how we seem to decide everything here, haha...
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

rezin wrote:
sope wrote:
rezin wrote:what about doin this at my halloween party? i think thatd be real fun...what do you guys think? just an idear...
that would be very ooowsome.
i agree...should we start a poll? thats how we seem to decide everything here, haha...
do it up
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

i live in fart stain now.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
Qeloton

Post by Qeloton »

Big John wrote:fortsac needs to have a texas holdem tournament. $10 to enter.
Oddly enough I own at Holdem.

Ill have to post the screen shot of me winning a 700 person tournament. Id be down with playin. And I like the idea of food....
"Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg RIP
adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by adam atherton »

i'm ALWAYS looking for a money game.
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

bar bar bar
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
Shrugie
Regular
Regular

Post by Shrugie »

I am the worst poker player. Even my 11 year old sister beats me... :oops: :( :cry:
Most of it seemed to make some sort of sense at the time.
rdhotjillypepper
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by rdhotjillypepper »

Well since i'm not 21, i guess I'll just have to meet you all at shows...
"You know when you go to a concert like punk-rock and the kids get on stage and they jump into the crowd? People think that's dangerous, but not me... because humans are made of 95% water, so the audience is 5% away from a pool."
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/rdhotjillypepper3/longroboticsforsig.jpg[/img]
Al Quandt
General Manager / Design
General Manager / Design

Post by Al Quandt »

rdhotjillypepper wrote:Well since i'm not 21, i guess I'll just have to meet you all at shows...
Id like to do a all ages FortSAC show for all the members but I'd really want all the members to come. I guess id have to make a "if 30 RSVP" then its a go type thing.

_al
Fort Wayne Digital Media Production Group LLC
http://www.fwdmp.com

Music
myspace.com/deadgirlsorry
myspace.com/thatcraftydevil
myspace.com/skinnydamnit

Other
http://OhSoHumorous.com
http://RandomDailymemes.com
http://www.FailUniversity.com
http://BestDailyMemes.com
http://www.StealMyMemes.com
http://www.Sohumorous.com
beav

Post by beav »

rezin wrote:
beav wrote:there's gathering all the time where fwm members meet up... they're called local shows....

real weak dude...people try and do somethin nice for people on here and youre gonna post your idiotic f.ucking remarks? you shouldnt even be included in our fun, a$$hole :P

dude, chill out... i didn't mean it in a bad way... just pointing out that most of us have met up at local shows many times already... and actually i think a meetup is a good idea, but it should definitely be for all ages, why exclude people just so that a few people can get drunk... instead of just everyone meetin' up at a bar, why not make it a party or something?... or a bbq,... or whatever..... that way you can do whatever you want and not have to worry about minors not being able to get in or whatever...
*bling bling!*
rezin

Post by rezin »

beav wrote:
rezin wrote:

dude, chill out... i didn't mean it in a bad way... just pointing out that most of us have met up at local shows many times already... and actually i think a meetup is a good idea, but it should definitely be for all ages, why exclude people just so that a few people can get drunk... instead of just everyone meetin' up at a bar, why not make it a party or something?... or a bbq,... or whatever..... that way you can do whatever you want and not have to worry about minors not being able to get in or whatever...

thats why i mentioned having this at my halloween party...that way, everyone can come, no problem...
rezin

Post by rezin »

no matter which way this vote goes, everyone is still invited to my halloween bash...id love to see/meet you guys there...
The Hand of Poo
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by The Hand of Poo »

rezin wrote:no matter which way this vote goes, everyone is still invited to my halloween bash...id love to see/meet you guys there...
Don't tell my wife I'm coming, but I'm still waiting to try out that beer bong you mentioned a couple threads back. And since nobody here really knows who I am, I'm the really tall white boy drinking all the beer. Where's your house/the party? I'm on N. Harrison, and if I can walk home, all the better.