Star Wars vs. Star Trek

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Which is Better Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars
87%
Star Trek
13%

Total votes: 15

sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

Nah, they would smash into the Enterprise's shields like a grasshopper hitting your windsheild.

Kirk would be like, "Check out....that....smear.....I think, it was...a ship."

Then he'd kick back in his Laz-B-Boy captain's chair and pimp some interglagtic space ho's.
kurt rivers

okay

Post by kurt rivers »

okay my post must have been deleted by the powers that be, even though it is related to this topic

Why isn't starship troopers in this poll? deals with space, is a series, has a cult following. i vote for Starship Troopers
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

In an all out, interglagictic sci-fi war, who would win?
kurt rivers

Post by kurt rivers »

Well that's easy, Raven would win. But we're talking about Star Wars / Star Trek / Starship Troopers here.

I've never seen a Star Trek movie, and only two of the Stars Wars movies. The second Star Wars movie is my favorite out of the two, while they really aren't my type of entertainment.
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

sharkmansix wrote:Nah, they would smash into the Enterprise's shields like a grasshopper hitting your windsheild.

Kirk would be like, "Check out....that....smear.....I think, it was...a ship."

Then he'd kick back in his Laz-B-Boy captain's chair and pimp some interglagtic space ho's.
but a death star would kill them all. :)

PS - you have PM's.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

Raven, the old DJ from 107.9? That guy was my friend's younger brother, and the only thing he could beat, was himself.

lol
Bjart Sod
Regular
Regular

Post by Bjart Sod »

In an all out, interglagictic sci-fi war, who would win?
Unicron.
[i]Bound his hands, slit his throat
Three Masons stole his life away
And dumped him in the cold Ontario[/i]
agatha10

Post by agatha10 »

sharkmansix wrote:In an all out, interglagictic sci-fi war, who would win?

star wars, what with jedi and sith and death star I&II, and the rebellion fleet? common enterprise cant scrape any of there knees.

Raven? i thought you meant the little girl from the Cosby Show when you said that.
[img]http://www.mp3.com.au/img/track/Vincent%20Truman_Rigor%20Mortis%20Blues_RESIZED.jpg[/img]
For the Workforce
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by For the Workforce »

I like Star Wars, but i have to say that William Chatner kicks ass on Star Trek, it wouldnt be Star Trek without him.

T-Bone
[url]http://www.myspace.com/tannerwilson[/url]
JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

what the!

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

Hands down.. Star Wars.. Why?

Top 10 Reasons Star Wars is Better than Star Trek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 10 Reasons the Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt in the Star Trek Universe:

10. In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on "stun."

9. The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew of twenty just to go into warp -- the Millennium Falcon does the same thing with R2-D2 and a Wookiee.

8. After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable. After pithy Cardassian starvation torture, Picard looked like hell.

7. Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.

6. Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters.

5. One word: "light sabers".

4. The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.

3. Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.

2. Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.

1. The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not.

And if that isn't enough and you want the facts step into the "NERD GALAXY": http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Ess ... nutes.html

There you have it! Hope you enjoyed the laugh Anderson.. haha!

Give,
Jedi Glide <-------Wants to join the 501st but needs the money for the outfit 1st!
Bodily Funktions Krew
Glide Productions
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

thanks glyde... i gotta chuckle outta that one...

And I hear you on the 501st.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
agatha10

Post by agatha10 »

i think the federation should just give up, the empire easily destroys em, even the rebellion alone could too.
[img]http://www.mp3.com.au/img/track/Vincent%20Truman_Rigor%20Mortis%20Blues_RESIZED.jpg[/img]
JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

Anderson

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

Anderson.. I've decided I'm gonna do it no matter what.. I'm gonna start saving for the uniform immediately.. I'm still in decision over which one though. I want the Boba Fett one more than any but its crazy expensive for all the pieces and the time included with it. The easy way to go would be the Stormtrooper, so I'm not sure.. The Biker Scout is an ill uniform, but I'm still tracking the whereabouts and blueprints of it.

Give,
Jedi Glide
Bodily Funktions
Glide Productions
agatha10

Re: Anderson

Post by agatha10 »

JEDIGLIDE wrote:Anderson.. I've decided I'm gonna do it no matter what.. I'm gonna start saving for the uniform immediately.. I'm still in decision over which one though. I want the Boba Fett one more than any but its crazy expensive for all the pieces and the time included with it. The easy way to go would be the Stormtrooper, so I'm not sure.. The Biker Scout is an ill uniform, but I'm still tracking the whereabouts and blueprints of it.

Give,
Jedi Glide
Bodily Funktions
Glide Productions
no doubt, get the boba fett. everyone has the storm trooper uniform (everyone as in the star wars fans that go to conventions and stuff). it may be bloody expensive, but you only live once, and it totally kicks the ass right out of the storm troopers. the jango fett uniform is pretty cool too.