FIOS tv is now available in Fort Wayne!

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

FIOS tv is now available in Fort Wayne!

Post by adam atherton »

do yourself a favor, and call Steve at 260-632-8100 to get it.

Verizon screwed me out of a firm install.....this guy gets it done.

tell him atherton sent you, and enjoy getting rid of comcast.

on edit....if you tell steve you saw this here, you will get a $100 rebate if you sign up through him.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

f**k verizon. f**k them right in the hairy goat ass.
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

lol...The Dude...do tell.

Yes...we ALL hate Verizon..they have most likely screwed EVERYONE on these forums at one point or another. They have royally screwed me over several times...

HOWEVER, Comcast (our other option) has not only done the same, but has done it to a more extreme extent and doesn't seem to learn from its mistakes...as I think Verizon has a few times..

Give FIOStv a try...and definitely call Steve when you want it done...he will do you right...

Chris
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

cwallace wrote:
Yes...we ALL hate Verizon.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

cwallace wrote:lol...The Dude...do tell.

Yes...we ALL hate Verizon..they have most likely screwed EVERYONE on these forums at one point or another. They have royally screwed me over several times...

HOWEVER, Comcast (our other option) has not only done the same, but has done it to a more extreme extent and doesn't seem to learn from its mistakes...as I think Verizon has a few times..

Give FIOStv a try...and definitely call Steve when you want it done...he will do you right...

Chris
They offer possibly the worst customer service I've ever dealt with and I deal with it ALL DAY EVERY DAY. My cell phone contract is up with them in September and that's it for me. Never will I deal with those f### again.

Not to mention the fact that FiOS doesn't even appeal to me.
supwichya

Post by supwichya »

[/quote]

My cell phone contract is up with them in September and that's it for me. Never will I deal with those f### again.

Not to mention the fact that FiOS doesn't even appeal to me.[/quote]

Verizon and Verizon Wireless = two different companies.

Why would FiOS appeal to you? When Comcast's 40-year old technology is perfectly capable of delivering a fuzzy regenerated tv image and congested shared-bandwidth internet experience? Yeah you should probably stick with comcast.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

Verizon and Verizon Wireless = two different companies.
I know that, Einstein. Verizon Wireless is the only Verizon service I have right now. Translation...I've had them in the past. f**k 'em.
Why would FiOS appeal to you? When Comcast's 40-year old technology is perfectly capable of delivering a fuzzy regenerated tv image and congested shared-bandwidth internet experience? Yeah you should probably stick with comcast.
Which Comcast are you referring to? I've never had a problem with a "fuzzy regenerated tv image" and I don't download sh*t. So yeah...why would it appeal to me, almighty Answer God? For that extra tenth of a second that I don't have to wait for a page to load? Give me a forking break. I'm not one of those people that has to have something new every time it's available.
Shaggydoo
Regular
Regular

Post by Shaggydoo »

We are not big fans of Verizon's customer service over the telephone or web. But we did have above average experiences with the technicians who installed our FIOS internet and television. They were very helpful and professional. After an initial bump our internet setup has been close to flawless over the past 8 months. We just got the TV hooked up two days ago and I'm blown away by the quality of the picture and sound. Like I said, they can kiss my ass when it comes to dealing with their over the phone or online customer service. But their gear has about 99% maintenance free uptime here in Tonelandia and we are enjoying it!
Say No to Drugs, Say Yes to Tacos

Imitate, Assimilate, Innovate
Side Hatch Studios
GoDownProductions
Regular
Regular

Post by GoDownProductions »

Finally!