THE LINE-UP IS COMPLETE FOR THE HAUNTED JAIL!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

damien drake

THE LINE-UP IS COMPLETE FOR THE HAUNTED JAIL!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!

Post by damien drake »

ATT: BANDS.

Damien Drake here from Soulfyre. We are organizing all of the bands for the Columbia City Haunted Jail. We are booking Saturdays only for promotion only. One to Two Thousand people go through there on any given Saturday. Sound, Stage and a Promo tent will be provided for all bands who particapate. We are looking for two to three bands per Saturday depending on how much original material each band has. Any bands interested Call 574-551-9202. The dates available are as follows:

Saturdays:
Sept, 23rd
Sept, 30th
Oct, 7th
Oct, 14th
Oct, 21st
and Oct, 28th
Show Times: 7:00P.M. - 10:30P.M.

Call soon these dates are going to be filled up fast!!!!!!

SUPPORT LOCAL ORIGINAL MUSIC!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by damien drake on Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPORT LOCAL ORIGINAL MUSIC.
GRAVE ROBBER
Regular
Regular

Post by GRAVE ROBBER »

Grave Robber Sept 23 and Oct 7th!!

Thanx Damien!!!
Death, where is thy sting?
damien drake

On board!!!!!!!

Post by damien drake »

Graverobber and Bludspyre are already on board for this PROMO extravaganza. There's going to be a sh!@#t load of people at this event. If you want to be heard call me. Later!!!!!
Rhynohammer

Post by Rhynohammer »

bludspyre
Regular
Regular

Post by bludspyre »

BLUDSPYRE: Sept. 30 & Oct. 28

preparedto rco kthe hell out of the jail
damien drake

More! More! More!!!!!!!

Post by damien drake »

Two more Bands have been added to the line-up Pheen on Oct. 14th and The Lurking Corpses also on Oct. 14th. Theres nine spots left. These shows are gonna kick some serious ass!!!!! CALL ME IF YOU WANT A SPOT!!!!!!
damien drake

Show times!!!!!!

Post by damien drake »

Fistaface has been added to the show on Oct. 7th as well as Molotov Cocktail Party on Sept. 30th. I still have spots left. Any other bands interested CALL ME 574-551-9202.
FINNCADE

Post by FINNCADE »

I think these bands would be a good addition to one of the showcases. Get in touch with them!

THE ASS PUPPETS
www.myspace.com/asspuppets

THE RESURRECTED
www.myspace.com/theresurrected
damien drake

More bands added!!!!!

Post by damien drake »

Two more bands have been added to this event. Zephaniah on Oct 7th and Rehab After Party on Oct. 21st. I have three spots left. If anyone knows of any bands that want to play give them my number!!!!! OPENING NIGHT IS THIS SATURDAY THE 23RD WITH GRAVEROBBER AND SOULFYRE....... EVERYBODY COME!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE.
damien drake

TWO MORE SPOTS!!!!!

Post by damien drake »

I STILL HAVE TWO MORE SPOTS TO FILL AT THE COLUMBIA CITY HAUNTED JAIL. ONE ON SEPT. 30TH AND ONE ON OCT. 28TH ANYBODY INTERESTED CALL ME 574-551-9202
damien drake

THE LINE-UP!!!!!!!

Post by damien drake »

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL LINE-UP FOR FOR THE REMAINING FIVE SATURDAYS FOR THE COLUMBIA CITY HAUNTED JAIL.
SEPT. 30TH LATHE 7:00 - 7:50 P.M.
MOLOTOV COCKTAIL PARTY 8:20 - 9:10 P.M.
BLUDSPYRE 9:40 - 10:30

OCT. 7TH GRAVEROBBER 7:00 - 7:50 P.M.
SPIRTUAL DECAY 8:20 - 9:10 P.M.
ZEPHANIAH 9:40 - 10:30 P.M.

OCT. 14TH HUMAN HOST 7:00 - 7:30 P.M.
THE LURKING CORPSES 8:00 - 8:30 P.M.
PHEEN 9:00 - 9:45 P.M.
SOULFYRE 10:15 - 11:00 P.M.

OCT. 21ST COMATOSE 7:00 - 7:50 P.M.
REHAB AFTER PARTY 8:20 - 9:10 P.M.
SECOND SUN 9:40 - 10:30 P.M.

OCT. 28TH BLUDSPYRE 7:00 - 7:50 P.M.
FISTAFACE 8:20 - 9:10 P.M.
SOULFYRE 9:40 - 10:30 P.M.

A BIG THANKS GOES OUT TO ALL OF THE BANDS WHO RESPONDED TO THIS. OPENING NIGHT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS. THE HEAD COORDINATOR OF THE JAIL SAID IT WAS THE BEST OPENING NIGHT THEY EVER HAD. SO SUPPORT LOCAL ORIGINAL MUSIC AND COME TO THE COLUMBIA CITY HAUNTED JAIL AND LETS MAKE IT THE BEST YEAR THEY'LL EVER HAVE. THANKS AGAIN AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!
Last edited by damien drake on Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bludspyre
Regular
Regular

Post by bludspyre »

This week is Bludspyre's turn to rule the airwaves and conquer your souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echosauce1
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by echosauce1 »

It's cool that local bands are getting exposure and playing out at this event, but I need to ask. Are the bands taking into consideration that minors are also attending this event and planning the show/onstage banter appropriately?
It is something to keep in mind as haunted houses are a big place kids go in the month of october and the parents are the ones putting up the money for them to go.

On edit, I'm not being a prude, just thinking on all the angles fiscally and for the sucess of an event like this in the future.
Aero
Regular
Regular

Post by Aero »

echosauce1 wrote:It's cool that local bands are getting exposure and playing out at this event, but I need to ask. Are the bands taking into consideration that minors are also attending this event and planning the show/onstage banter appropriately?
It is something to keep in mind as haunted houses are a big place kids go in the month of october and the parents are the ones putting up the money for them to go.

On edit, I'm not being a prude, just thinking on all the angles fiscally and for the sucess of an event like this in the future.
My band is playing Oct. 21. I was told that these will be all ages shows.
bludspyre
Regular
Regular

Post by bludspyre »

Yes echo, I don't know if that was driected at me....................but we realzie that minors will be there and so we have edited our material a tad. Thanx for your concern.
:twisted: