Good Charlotte Vs. GG Allin

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Who rules more?

GC
18%
GG
82%

Total votes: 17

b-sharpsrawk

Post by b-sharpsrawk »

how'd he die?
Nolan

Post by Nolan »

OD

I think it was on herion someone gave him at a show...
jojo the circus monkey

Post by jojo the circus monkey »

Pogo77 wrote:GG Allin came to me in a dream last night, he said "f*ck that jojo scum f*#king sucking whore"

i use this a lot, but i'll do it anyways:

for me, when people call themselves gg allin fans, it's like someone putting a hot 107.9 sticker on their car. i wont finish the equation.
Pogo77

Post by Pogo77 »

Who said anything about me being a GG Allin fan? I just don't like you is all.
Well, I've got something to say...
jojo the circus monkey

Pogo77 wrote:Who said anything about me being a GG Allin fan? I just don't like you is all.
people laugh at you because you're different. you laugh at people because they're all the same.
Fettuccine_Alfredo

Post by Fettuccine_Alfredo »

I am a fan of GG Allin
NinjaPirate
Troll
Troll

Post by NinjaPirate »

Anyone who voted for Good Charlotte is hereby banned from my website forever. Whoever voted for that lop of dosghit is going to get raped in hell by GG Allin and all his slinky minions. f**k you.

Thilo
ninjapirate.com
Scrudge Bucket
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Scrudge Bucket »

Fettuccine_Alfredo wrote:I am a fan of GG Allin
why? That guy was a forking idiot.
[b]"I can hear the sounds of laughter, could it be they're laughing at me?"[/b]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/lynchsavio][b]CLICK, HEAR[/b][/url]
V. Morgenstern

Post by V. Morgenstern »

jojo the circus monkey wrote:my vote goes for good charlotte.

allin was such a reactionary slave.
Ahh, JoJo there is some genuinely rockin' GG stuff out there. "Freaks, F*aggots, Drunks and Junkies" is a hot slab o' sleaze, so is much of his earlier material, before he went completely overboard into drug addled implosion. It was necessary to have a GG in this world. I think he undesrtood what he was doing more than people may give him credit for. He may have been misguided, but he did offer some great entertainment, and many a quotable quote:

"My body is a rock n' roll temple, and my flesh, blood, and body fluids are a communion to the people"

"With GG Allin you don't get what you want, you get what you deserve"

"You like hardcore. Well I'll hardcore your ass real good"

Just listen to the whole section in "Hated" where he describes his lifestyle. Very inspirational.

GG may have been overly reactionary, but he is also an example of someone who overcame the travails of living in a sh*tty small town, and committing himself to a vision, albeit being overly solipsistic and self-destructive. Like it or not, the man is a legend. I have always been impressed by his commitment and stamina. That guy lived to almost 40 and abused his body like no other. There is something very zen about that.
1624 N. Harrison shows www.myspace.com/1624nharrisonstreet
http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/1624nharrisonhouse:
FEB 22nd: Buried Inside (CAN) (www.myspace.com/buriedinside)
The Dream Is Dead (INDY)(www.myspace.com/thedreamisdead)
Nixon (Louisville) (www.myspace.com/nixon)
Graves of the Endless Fall (FTW) (www.myspace.com/gravesoftheendlessfall)
Sredni Vashtar (FTW)
jojo the circus monkey

V. Morgenstern wrote:Ahh, JoJo there is some genuinely rockin' GG stuff out there. "Freaks, F*aggots, Drunks and Junkies" is a hot slab o' sleaze, so is much of his earlier material, before he went completely overboard into drug addled implosion.
yeah truth be told i've only seen that video, and that was like last week. which is weird because the girl i watched it with got into an argument with me about how good charlotte sucks because they're on commercials. i told her "dude! boys and girls sounds like an 80s song!"

It was necessary to have a GG in this world.
ok that's controversial. there's plenty of retarded people who do worse than him every day. plus he doesn't have sh*t on nietzsche.

I think he undesrtood what he was doing more than people may give him credit for.
yeah he messed with the status quo, but he's still no daniel quinn.

"My body is a rock n' roll temple, and my flesh, blood, and body fluids are a communion to the people"
yes. this is just pure forking priceless. when i heard it on the video i had to salute it.
GG may have been overly reactionary, but he is also an example of someone who overcame the travails of living in a sh*tty small town, and committing himself to a vision, albeit being overly solipsistic and self-destructive.
or as i would put it "He was a guy who realized he had nothing else to do, so pushed the envelope."

That guy lived to almost 40 and abused his body like no other. There is something very zen about that.
hahahaha now that's just forking hilarious!
jojo the circus monkey

ok there is seriously one thing i have to give him credit for:

he was doing some open-mic type of thing when he got pissed about newspapers saying he wouldn't kill himself despite saying he would. some girl said "why dont you kill yourself now, kill yourself sooner". so long story short, he pulls her hair and throws her and, i can't recall, but might've punched or kicked her.

i thought that was forking BEAUTIFUL. that was such an honest retort... i know it's "wrong to beat women", but this guy beat everyone. he was equal rights to the max, and i forking whole-heartidly mean it. that was some serious sh*t.
Andrew From BFCB's
Troll
Troll

Post by Andrew From BFCB's »

Scrudge Bucket wrote:f*ck the both of them...
"Now, I believe in unity and i'm willing to compromise, but i'm not gonna lie or sell my soul!!"

-Greg Graffin
kranaux11
Troll
Troll

Re:

Post by kranaux11 »

Byron wrote:The best part of seeing footage of GG shows is all the people in the crowd who look stoked until GG punches them in the face meubles design, then somehow they don't look so happy to be there.
What a tragedy, but I hope he has nothing and can get back to music quickly.
martin123
Troll
Troll

Re: Good Charlotte Vs. GG Allin

Post by martin123 »

I think it is matter of choice so no competition!
SymptomsDrugs
Alessandro01

Re: Good Charlotte Vs. GG Allin

Post by Alessandro01 »

If you have a rear wheel drive then when you apply much power to the wheels then the front wheels will lift up due to The forward force is on the four wheels at the bottom of the car. This provides a torque which tends to rotat the front end up usefuldiary.com