graceland sedation looking for bass player,singer, poss drum

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

shock533

graceland sedation looking for bass player,singer, poss drum

Post by shock533 »

ok heres the deal. greaclend sedation formed as a 4pc and wrote 30 or so originals. we did a few shows and then the singer and bass player turned gay and quit the band to elope together.
now we are looking for replacements. checkout graceland sedation on myspace toget an idea of what we sound like.

we are also opened to auditioning drummers,as our current drummer could assume the front man position if we found the right drummer.

so there you have it. we have all the songs and the name... just need to recreate the 2nd 1/2 of the band.
QWETTY
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by QWETTY »

ages? style? i might be interested.
[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/Maverick_PMS/fgaebanner.gif[/img]
big ben parliament
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by big ben parliament »

For what it's worth, all the Wombats thought your old singer was kind of a primadonna douchebag from the first time we played with you guys and he didn't lift a finger to help carry in gear, opting instead to sit, look smug and watch everyone else work.
The bass player also had a "police line--do not cross" strap. That one speaks for itself.

To whomever else reads this, I highly recommend being in a band with Howe, as he is a f-ing monster guitar player.
Good luck, man. I hope you find people soon so we can play some more shows together.
a repo man is always intense. www.myspace.com/IWombat
www.wombatrocks.com
bludspyre
Regular
Regular

Post by bludspyre »

big ben parliament wrote: your old singer was kind of a primadonna douchebag, he didn't lift a finger to help carry in gear, opting instead to sit, look smug and watch everyone else work.

I thought that's what the singer's job was???????

oh goddangit all!!!!!!!
Now what the hell do I do?

j/k
hope you guys find what you need
The Hand of Poo
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by The Hand of Poo »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Noted. And the strap pwned you from first sight, don't forking lie.
ladypictureshow

Post by ladypictureshow »

:(
"It's like, How much more black could this be?", and the answer is none. None more black.