Chaz Brackx

Use this forum to start a thread about yourself. Please take the time to read to rules and regs before posting.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Chaz Brackx
Troll
Troll

Chaz Brackx

Post by Chaz Brackx »

Hi everybody.

I just moved to Ft. Wayne a couple weeks ago from Lansing, MI. I'm 24 years old.

I was laid off from Elderly Instruments in Lansing and singing for a rockabilly band called the Chirps. Since arriving here, I applied for school at IPFW but I don't know if I got in yet.

I'd like to meet some people to jam with, or just hang out with really. I've only met a couple people here so far.

I live with my girlfriend Kayte, who recently began work at Sweetwater as a sales engineer, and our pet hedgehog Easter.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Welcome aboard, and welcome to town! You'll get in, don't worry. IPFW is a good school. What are you majoring in?

Sad to hear about Elderly laying people off. I love that store. I used to live in Jackson and drove up there quite frequently to check out their amazing instrument collection. Bought an amp or two from there too. Don't think I ever bought a bass from there though.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
Chaz Brackx
Troll
Troll

Post by Chaz Brackx »

Yeah, it's too bad about Elderly. I think they're having trouble because there's so much more competition, but they run a good business, so hopefully they'll turn things around.

Two of the other Chirps guys live in Jackson.
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

great name for a pet, even doper that you have a pet hedgehog