INDEPENDENT JES- why i am the way i am

Use this forum to start a thread about yourself. Please take the time to read to rules and regs before posting.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

independent_Jes

INDEPENDENT JES- why i am the way i am

Post by independent_Jes »

Lets see-
I'm a girl. I was born October 17th, 1986. On the Air Force base Hospital in Ogden, Utah. No i am not morman for the last time. I was born late, and late i mean i was supposed to be born on October 5th. instead i decided (i guess) to be born on the 17th (hehehe). My Parents Glen and Kimberly Gallion decided to name me Jessica Nacole Gallion. Because my mom liked the name, and my dad liked it because my grandpa's name was Jess.
I have 2 siblings. A brother and a sister. I'm the middle child. My brother is the eldest and my sister, you guessed it, the youngest. their names are Augustin(like St.Augustine) and Danielle.
anyways
I lived in many states, well just like 4. Utah, Colorado, Gerogia, and Indiana.
i was a weird little girl always talking to my imginary friend Connie, who was a ghost. i remember only seeing a few sprits passing by as a child. But connie was the one i remembered the most. This is the time when i lived in georgia. I remember me telling my parents and them freaking out.
then when i was 6, we moved to Indiana. I never saw anymore "ghost".
When growing up, i felt neglected somewhat by my parents. I got in trouble alot. i felt that my parents really never liked me. My brother and I believe that our sister is their favourite child. which i still believe is true.
In school i was never popular, and if i was it was because of a rumor. kids made fun of me alot. And i barely had friends.
High School was better. I found out who i really was, and what music i really liked.
Who i am - I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But i'm also very very shy. i'm a jokester and love making people laugh. i hate it when people bring out flaws in other people. I'm one of the biggest procrastinators.
I hate being asked questions,(its one of my biggest pet peeves). I can be a real c-nt at times and extremely mean to people i dont like. I'm blunt and tell how i feel majority of the times.
I've been told when people first meet me or see me i look mean or angry or i could kick some ass. which i dont see how, because I think I look nice person. I love to smile, especially when I am in a good mood.
I like to dance, though I don't want anyone to see. I love shoes, although I hate wearing them most of the time. I love anime and manga.
I want to be liked by many or loved. They say its because I'm a Libra. but if people don't like me, that's okay too. I'm an extraordinary machine.
I hate being stared at, makes me think there is something wrong with me. Plus that comes out, because I am insecure. I hate it when guys give me weird looks. oh and my friends think I am weird because I always mess with my boobs. Which I think their weird for thinking I am weird for doing that. I mean they are mine. I like to sleep and shop. I think everyone has beauty in them. you just gotta stare and look for it.

umm i guess that sums it up
http://www.myspace.com/independent_jes

I love Charlie<3
Pullimic
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by Pullimic »

jess is awsome I've had the chance to meet her and she also is a great punk singer and very fun to hang out with
independent_Jes

Post by independent_Jes »

awww tony! man i totally forgot i wrote this

Hey, i'm engaged! give me your number and address and i will invite you to the wedding!
http://www.myspace.com/independent_jes

I love Charlie<3