Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

To keep the music chat from being un-interupted send all political opinons here. This is fortwayneMUSIC.com after all.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

sevesd93
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Post by sevesd93 »

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=53103

WASHINGTON – While the military "quagmire" in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens – men, women and children – were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

* 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

"While the vast majority of illegal aliens are decent people who work hard and are only trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, (something you or I would probably do if we were in their place), it is also a fact that a disproportionately high percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators," states Peter Wagner, author of a new report called "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration." "That is part of the dark side of illegal immigration and when we allow the 'good' in we get the 'bad' along with them. The question is, how much 'bad' is acceptable and at what price?"
http://www.facebook.com/sevesd
http://www.myspace.com/sevesd
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

Unfortunally Steve King is a douche-bag whom I can't trust.
anecdotal evidence
is what this seems to be based on.
subgenius88
Regular
Regular

Post by subgenius88 »

sharkmansix wrote:Unfortunally Steve King is a douche-bag whom I can't trust.
And worldnetdaily is a completely unbiased reputable source, too.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

worldnetdaily is no more biased and far more reputable than CNN.com, MSNBC.com, reuters, the AP, et.al.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

Look at some of the crimes, murders, etc. in the
local news over this past year.

It's not just by the borders.

Less is always more
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

WBOB wrote:Look at some of the crimes, murders, etc. in the
local news over this past year.

It's not just by the borders.
Simon Rios anyone??? Who had done time and still wasn't deported!
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-

www.bradjonesbass.com
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

I thought Simon Rios was listed as a 'foriegn national'.

(I'm not exactly sure what that means though.)
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

He was "undocumented", i.e. illegal.
"brad!

www.bradjonesbass.com
subgenius88
Regular
Regular

Post by subgenius88 »

bassjones wrote:worldnetdaily is no more biased and far more reputable than CNN.com, MSNBC.com, reuters, the AP, et.al.
:roll: Whateva
adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by adam atherton »

subgenius88 wrote: :roll: Whateva
nice retort. it's going to be fun having you around.
Grindspine
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Grindspine »

So, this post is saying illegal immigrants should be deported... I'm okay with that...

Now let's see if the INS will actually do the job. One should be legally documented to live in this country. It is the only way they can defend their rights as citizens or pay their taxes to support those rights. It is the only way to make sure that their bosses treat them fairly and according to the laws... It is the only way to take part in education for their children...

Unfortunately, many illegals are also uneducated and do what it takes for themselves to survive, which ends with them being parasites on our system, working for extremely low wages in poor conditions.

It's messed up and INS should fix it, but the problem isn't fixed. Maybe if border patrols weren't taking bribes it would be a start.

I'm all for Immigration & Naturalization doing their job. The illegals that come in and break the laws should be denied citizenship and deported to face judgement in their own respective countries.
stevel

Post by stevel »

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.
How is this proof of illegal aliens at work? Didn't you every meet any idiot white guys who drove on an expired license, perhaps after losing it to a DUI? I have. More than three.

Way to slam the facts together into an unrecognizable pile of paranoia.

What is the facination in building the illegal alien issue into something terrifying and physically threatening? There are real issues, to be sure, such as, what do you tell others who have gone through all of the hoops and whistles to become residents or citizens of the US.

But no, better to frame all of our problems as being caused and perpetuated by those crazy Mexicans. Good thinking! No doubt its another liberal conspiracy. forking Democrats!
Aero
Regular
Regular

Post by Aero »

Everyone gets hung up on the word "illegal" - I honestly could care less if anyone is legal or not. There are plenty of native, legal Americans who already take a free ride on the system (many who are more of a burden than illegal immigrants).
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

Yeah...so why ADD to the problem with ILLEGALs...;)

Even if you are taking advantage of the system you have quite possibly paid into it at SOME point...

Chris
Bjart Sod
Regular
Regular

Post by Bjart Sod »

I still don't understand how someone can be illegal on their own planet. And found illegal by a democracy for crying out loud.
[i]Bound his hands, slit his throat
Three Masons stole his life away
And dumped him in the cold Ontario[/i]