Help Wanted - Agent/Manager - No experience necessary

Swap Gigs and trade shows with local bands. Wanting to set up a tour or need a band to play your event or venue? Promoters use this forum to organize large scale shows as well.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Dr. Drew
I Been Around
I Been Around

Help Wanted - Agent/Manager - No experience necessary

Post by Dr. Drew »

Here is a way to make a few extra bucks and work your own hours. I am going to be booking either a solo act (me) or a duo soon. I am looking for someone to help do the leg work for me. This would include dropping off demo CDs and promotion material to clubs and doing follow up calls and booking club dates for me, basically all the managerial stuff. I pay for all of the promotional material. This is a great way to make a few extra bucks and it doesn't take up a lot of time. Repeat gigs means easy money for you coming in on a monthly basis. Pay is 15% of the gross. I'm looking for someone who is responsible, good personality and clean cut/ respectful. I am an experienced musician who has gigged a lot in NY but I am somewhat new to the Ft. Wayne area. I'm pretty laid back, honest, fair, and easy to work with. Email me at ac2114@comcast.net. Thanks! - Drew