David Ross was once called a teammate

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

zovom

David Ross was once called a teammate

Post by zovom »

Most important factor seems clear from David Ross' new book Javier Baez Jersey, "Teammate: My Journey in Baseball and a World Series for the years" (On discount sales May 9): The retired Cubs catcher is as good as the Forrest Gump of baseball. Here are excerpts that highlight his charmed life as a sports athlete.

On hitting his first homer off former Cub and then Diamondbacks first baseman Mark Grace ron santo jersey, Who was throwing in the ninth inning of a blowout: "So he lobbed it in that room and I hit it, Dude. Love it if more hit it.. So I'm sprinting by the bases and I hit first base and I hear him screaming at me,

On a story about Dusty Baker creating the high five in 1977, Inspiring him to form his own celebratory gesture with the Atlanta Braves: "At once an image flashed through my head a painless, If slightly dubious, Control.. Simply, Players bumped their clean cups together to celebrate a home run,

On a Kris Bryant: "In spring exercises of 2015 I called him 'CB' for the first week. And one day he finally worked up the nerve to come to me and move the message that Kris was spelled with a K. Lesson found. Methods to spell the superstar's name,

On Theo Epstein telling him about Ross' early name in Cincinnati: "Not a good teammate? My eyes got wide and I just stood there as it were in stunned silence ron santo jersey. An unhealthy teammate? That went alongside every fiber in my soul.. While using grapevine, Theo stated that, I had a hard time accepting my role and instead acted more like a 'me guy' in the clubhouse,

On his involvement to now wife Hyla: "I popped concern during a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove in Orlando Ben Zobrist Jersey,

On Jon Lester calling him at 2 early in the day to"Work" His correct the Cubs in 2014: "Thanks a ton, Jon Lester. It will be possible if he had not called me from the(Bub township) Bar that night time, I might ended up in San Diego and not winning the 2016 World Series,