**UPDATED***Bass player needing a band!!!

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

KissingmybASS

**UPDATED***Bass player needing a band!!!

Post by KissingmybASS »

I WILL PLAY METAL BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING "DIFFERENT" ABOUT YOU....PLUS....I NEED A DEMO!!! A cassete tape will work just fine!!! I don't feel like wasting my time to drive out to some sh*tty highschool hardcore rehearsal...I'm not trying to be a d*ck but most of you know what I'm talking about!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!

I'm a 23 year old bass player. I have pro gear and ALOT of expierience. Please PM me or e-mail me at kissingmybASS@yahoo.com

Most styles...except country!!!!

I would like to play with people my own age that are serious about music. I have a rehearsal space, a full basement so we won't be cramped!!!!

Let me know asap....send me clips of what you have!!!
Last edited by KissingmybASS on Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rhynohammer

wat up

Post by Rhynohammer »

Hey man im an experienced Guitarist I teach at Crash and Twang music and im lookin for a band or wanting to start one. let me know i work at the store untill 8 oclock p.m. (friday) Im 20 years old and i can play just about any Genera of music that there is. I do alot of Recording and i have my own studio. Write me back
KissingmybASS

Post by KissingmybASS »

where are all the bands at??????????
HongKongPhooey

bass player

Post by HongKongPhooey »

Check out our website: www.beneaththesurface.us
Warning: In the interests of personal safety, readers are not recommended to try these moves at home. Hong Kong Phooey is a fully trained martial arts expert - an untrained individual could seriously injure themselves.
KissingmybASS

Post by KissingmybASS »

good job!!!
KissingmybASS

Post by KissingmybASS »

anyone?
SERPENTOR
Troll
Troll

Hey dude...

Post by SERPENTOR »

Hey my band is looking for a good bass player we have something recorded so if you want to listen something from us just reply to this post feel free to check out the band's web site www.fistafaceband.com we like all kind of metal and we are all serius musicians hope to heard about you soon... rock on and metal forever... :twisted:
KissingmybASS

Post by KissingmybASS »

still looking!!!
metal4everbaby

Post by metal4everbaby »

I sent you some e-mails with some old songs of mine. Let me know what kind of a band you are looking for.
Name: Peter
Specialty: Guitar
Heroes: John Petrucci, Zakk Wylde, Michael Romeo, others
Band: Verge of Submission
Style: Progressive Melodic Modern Metal with a Hint of Mathcore Shredding
KissingmybASS

Post by KissingmybASS »

right on man...I will take a listen...I'm looking for an established band that ROCKS!!!!!!!
metal4everbaby

audition?

Post by metal4everbaby »

Hey again... I am just wondering if you want to audition anytime soon. We are making new songs every practice and we really want to try a bassist out as soon as possible so we can get the band going. I showed my band your demos on myspace and we all agree you have good skills. We are very serious and we are not a high-school hardcore band.

Please let me know sometime soon if you are interested in coming and jamming with us. If you want, if it's more convenient for you, we can come out to your place but we won't have a drumset. If you're not interested that's cool but we would really like to know soon so we can get the band going.

Thanks alot.
Name: Peter
Specialty: Guitar
Heroes: John Petrucci, Zakk Wylde, Michael Romeo, others
Band: Verge of Submission
Style: Progressive Melodic Modern Metal with a Hint of Mathcore Shredding
KissingmybASS

Post by KissingmybASS »

what a surprise...someone saying they are the most SERIOUS AND DEDICATED musicians around and it was the same old problems. Don't bother contacting me if you can't show up ON TIME(5pm is not 6:30) opr show up at all.
KissingmybASS

Post by KissingmybASS »

GIVE ME A SHOT!!
ihitwithstix
Regular
Regular

we are looking

Post by ihitwithstix »

We are an established Rock/Metal band looking for a new bass player.I also have a finished basement with P.A. full tama drumset with all sabian cymbals on a rack. My guitarist plays on B.C. Rich Guitars and powers it with a marshall amp on a half stack. We are seeking a bass player that does not have chemical dependency issues,transportation issues,Women issues, I think you get the idea.We try to stay away from covers but are not opposed to them.We do have a rough demo,but I would like to talk to you and let you know what are goals are and see if they are the same as yours first. My name is Roger and i can be contacted at 260-410-7202 or 260-410-2074. thank you.
fragile_funk
Careful with the Funk
Careful with the Funk

Post by fragile_funk »

Hey, if you're still looking we (Under the Wake) would be interested in getting together with you. We are looking to replace our drummer, bassist, and second guitarist. You can check out some more info on our post here -

http://www.fortwaynemusic.com/boards.ne ... hp?t=13775

Thanks!
-Ian
[url]http://www.myspace.com/zephaniahband[/url]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/hammerstrikestudio[/url]